guide price £650,000-£675,000. A large and spacious 5 bedroom house with a self-contained studio/annexe located in an ideal spot just a short walk to Preston Park Station. This family home is an impressive house and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Split over four levels this house just feels like it keeps going and going. Entering on the ground floor and you have a living room and separate kitchen, this could be a great living space and has great features. Moving up to the first and second floors and you have four double bedrooms and a single which could be a perfect home office. There is also a lovely family bathroom and separate toilet.
In the lower ground floor is a self-contained studio flat with its own bathroom. This is a great separate space from the house and could be a great air b'n'b, annexe for a family member or as a home working space. There is private access to the rear of the property too so this can be accessed away from the main house.
There is also a private patio garden with rear access which has a south westerly aspect so could be a great summer garden.
Situated in a sought after residential location which is within easy reach of Preston Park railway station (0.1 miles) with its excellent links to London and Gatwick. The area is well placed for access to the A27/A23 and Devils Dyke, and is served by regular bus services running to the city centre, Churchill Square & Brighton's famous seafront & promenade. Good local state and independent schools can be found in this district, along with other amenities such as Pavilion and Avenue Tennis Club, Withdean Sports Stadium, Dyke Road Park and Hove Park with all their facilities.
The house is also a short walk away from Preston Park which offers an array of recreational facilities within its 67 acres including eight tennis courts, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Primary: St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School - 0.3 miles, Stanford Infant School - 0.4 miles, Stanford Junior School - 0.6 miles, Balfour Primary School - 0.8 miles, Downs Junior School - 0.9 miles, Brunswick Primary School - 1.0 miles, Downs Infant School - 1.0 miles, Hertford Infant & Nursery School - 1.1 miles.
Secondary: Cardinal Newman Catholic School - 0.5 miles, Dorothy Stringer School - 0.7 miles, Varndean School - 0.9 miles, Hove Park School & Sixth Form College - 1.1 miles.
Preston Park Station - 0.1 miles
Hove Station - 0.9 miles
London Road Station - 0.9 miles
Brighton Mainline Station - 1.5 miles
Matlock Road Store - 0.3 miles
Sainsbury's Local (Preston Park) - 0.3 miles
Tesco Express (The Droveway) - 0.7 miles
Seven Dials - 1.0 miles
Fiveways Shopping Parade - 1.0 miles
A23/A27 Road Network - Within a 10 minutes' drive away.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.