magnificent mount gould home! Fox and Sons are delighted to present this exquisite and diverse five bedroom property to the market. Arranged over four floors with A garage it ticks all the boxes, with a balcony with stunning far reaching sea views and a beautiful south facing garden. Call to view!
Mount Gould Road can be found in the heart of Lipson, a highly sought after central location close to an array of local amenities, easy transport links, and located within short walking distance to Freedom Fields park. The property itself offers a wealth of character, arranged over four floors to give any buyer plenty of scope to suit their needs. The lower ground floor is arranged as a self contained annex complete with a master bedroom, kitchen, living room space and a bathroom. The ground floor boasts two large reception rooms and a well presented kitchen; this space flows beautifully with a lovely open plan aspect tying all the rooms together, not to mention a handy utility area overlooking the rear gardens. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a handy additional shower room, with a staircase leading to the converted second floor level. From the second floor you will find incredible panoramic views towards Plymouth Sound from patio doors onto the roof top balcony. The remainder of this level lends itself to be used as either additional reception space, or an en-suite bedroom area, complete with a small kitchenette and shower room. Outside this incredible property features a large south facing rear garden, with a useful garage and car port leading onto the rear service lane. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.26m x 3.53m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, feature log burner, coving, picture rail, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 19' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.94m x 2.84m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.51m )
fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink, work surface, gas oven and hob, built in microwave, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.61m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, TV point.
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, partial tiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, TV point, picture rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, TV point.
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, gas central heating boiler, partial tiling.
Bedroom Four (loft Room) 22' 9" x 18' 1" ( 6.93m x 5.51m )
rear facing upvc double glazed doors to balcony, radiator, front facing skylight, kitchenette area including work surface, stainless steel drainer sink, wall and base units.
shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Lounge 20' 5" x 8' 5" ( 6.22m x 2.57m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 9' ( 5.51m x 2.74m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink, work surface, tiling, matching wall and base units, induction hob and oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and low level fridge freezer, extractor fan, spotlights.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard.
bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, extractor fan, tiling.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.