Summary ***guide price £60,000***start your dream here! In this well appointed Mid-Terraced Property! Which boasts deceptively large living areas throughout! This property would make the ideal purchase for any ftb/young families or investors alike! Conveniently located close to local schools & amenities!
Description ***guide price £60,000***start your dream here! In this well appointed Mid-Terraced Property! Which boasts deceptively large living areas throughout! This property would make the ideal purchase for any ftb/young families or investors alike! Conveniently located close to local schools, transport links and amenities! Call today to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 12' 7" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.56m ) The lounge has a front facing UPVC double glazed entrance door and window, and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 9" into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.89m into recess x 3.58m ) Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink and drainer unit. Having an electric oven and a gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, a door leading down to the cellar, a central heating radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Cellar Suitable for storage.
Bathroom Comprising of a bath with a shower over, W/C & hand wash basin, a central heating radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.58m ) A front facing room with a UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 12' 1" into recess ( 3.71m x 3.68m into recess ) Rear facing room, with a storage cupboard housing a wall mounted central heating boiler, a central heating radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Exterior Yard to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Mexborough, S64 on +44 1709 711044 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Mexborough about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Mexborough, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Mexborough for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.