gorgeous ground floor apartment! A truly spectacular two double bedroom ground floor apartment with it's own private garden, two private parking spaces, and immaculate presentation throughout. In a highly sought after central location this property must be seen to be appreciated, call to view today
Located on the southern fringe of Mannamead within a former grand Victorian villa converted into luxury apartments, highly sought after from a wide array of buyers. 'Apartment 2' is a truly unique and elegant garden level apartment which has level access and has its own private garden area and parking. The surprisingly spacious accommodation comprises a hallway with useful storage area, two double bedrooms (the master complete with has an en-suite), a main bathroom, a 19' dual aspect living room with feature fireplace, wide bay and twin French doors leading to the private patio, a dual aspect kitchen with a range of built-in appliances including oven and grill, fridge, freezer and washer dryer. The property is beautifully presented and an internal inspection is strongly advised to fully absorb what this fantastic property has to offer.
Living Room 19' x 15' 1" ( 5.79m x 4.60m )
Side facing upvc double glazed bay widow and rear facing upvc French doors, gas fireplace, two radiators, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
Three side and front facing upvc double glaze windows, fitted kitchen, matching wall and base units, work surface, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, gas central heating boiler, radiator, integrated appliances to include; dishwasher, fridge and freezer, washing machine.
Master Bedroom 19' 8" x 14' 1" ( 5.99m x 4.29m )
Rear facing upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, tiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Side facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling, extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.