Jones & Chapman are proud to present this incredibly spacious three bed semi-detached with converted loft room and converted garage, situated in close proximity to the coast. To avoid disappointment call on to book a viewing now!
Jones & Chapman are proud to present this incredibly spacious three bed semi-detached with converted loft room and converted garage, situated in close proximity to the coast. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge area, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and a converted loft room. Externally a multi-vehicle driveway, rear garden and a converted garage.
Double glazed door to the side and windows to the front.
Entrance Hall 13' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.96m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Lounge Area 21' 7" x 11' 2" into recess ( 6.58m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, electric fireplace, two radiators and television and telephone access points.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, leading out to rear garden and a radiator.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 11' 3" max ( 5.28m x 3.43m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and complementary surfaces, sink and drainer unit, gas hob and electric oven, understairs cupboard and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear, side and a double glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the staircase in the hall, the first floor landing has two double glazed windows to the side and access to the following rooms;
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Partially tiled bathroom comprising bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, vanity, extractor fan, WC, radiator and two double glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side.
Loft Room 22' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 6.78m max x 2.57m max )
With restricted head room, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
To The Front
Multi-vehicle driveway access to property via front door and access through to rear garden via gate.
Accessed either via the dining room patio doors or side door from the kitchen, the rear garden has paved and lawned areas and features a converted garage and storage outbuilding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.