Perfect for those wanting semi-rural living this detached house has it all! Set in an elevated position with stunning views, situated near main transport links into Cwmbran and Newport.
This beautiful spacious detached house is located on the outskirts of Pontypool Torfaen. With lots of original features, the property would be ideal for a large family or dual/multi-generational living. Set on a elevated position with extensive views over the the mountains and woodland.
Just a stone throw away from the village of Aberyschan, Pontypool with a lovely sense of community. There are a range of independent shops, hairdressers and cafes and a regular bus service. Pontypool town centre is slightly further away where there is a Tesco superstore and high street stores. Cwmbran Centre has a wide range of amenities, shops and cafes and there are railway stations at both New Inn and Cwmbran with a direct train to Cardiff. The M4 motorway network is also accessible.
Enter via front door.
Original tiled flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Reception Room Two 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
Parquet wooden flooring, feature firs place with surround, double glazed sash style bay windows to front.
Living Room 10' 11" x 13' 10" ( 3.33m x 4.22m )
oak flooring, fireplace and surround, double glazed window to rear. Uvpc door to rear.
Kitchen/pantry/dining Room 22' 10" x 11' 2" ( 6.96m x 3.40m )
Kitchen: Tiled slate flooring, wall & base units, Belfast sink, Rayburn cooker, electric oven & hob, Cooker hood, Glazed window to side.
Pantry: Large storage cupboard.
Dining room: Tiled slate flooring, fireplace, double glazed sash style window to front.
First Reception Room 23' x 11' ( 7.01m x 3.35m )
Oak flooring, radiator, window to front and stairs to first floor.
Uitily Room/second Kitchen 8' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.62m x 3.48m )
Tiled flooring, wall and base units, space for cooker, sink, two velux roof windows and glazed door to courtyard.
Bedroom One 23' 11" x 11' 5" ( 7.29m x 3.48m )
Oak flooring, double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to rear. Stairs to loft space which is used as wardrobe/storage room.
Three piece suite comprising of: Bath, WC and sink. Tiled flooring, fireplace and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of Bath, WC and sink, Obscure double glazed window to rear and tiled flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.