In a popular location of Bishop Hannon Drive, this two bedroom second floor flat is ready to move into with no onward chain! Ideal for investors and first time buyers, options to extend the lease on completion.
Access to the flat is via a communal door to the front of the building with key, door to rear access and stairs to first and second floor. Enter the flat via a wooden door into a spacious hallway with new vinyl flooring, doors to lounge, airing cupboard, kitchen, bathroom and the two bedrooms. To the front of the building is the parking area with communal garden grounds. Call now to view!
Enter via wooden door into the hallway, vinyl flooring, storage heater, airing cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.71m )
New grey carpet laid throughout the lounge area with a upvc window to rear, storage heater and open plan view to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.24m )
A range of matching wall and base units with an integrated sink with a drainer, cooker with electric hob and space for further appliances such as a fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashback and new laid vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobe with white sliding doors, new grey carpet to floor, upvc window to front and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Upvc window to front with new grey carpet to floor, storage heater and built in wardrobe along one wall with white sliding doors.
The bathroom consists of a three piece suite with a fitted bath, electric shower over, low level wc and a wash hand pedestal. Tiled flooring to walls and new vinyl flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.