Occupying a sought after location just off The Avenue, in close proximity to the Southampton Common, this spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a convenient position within the City, close to shops and amenities and with fantastic transport links, perfect for first time buyers or rental investors.
Converted in 2017,48 The Avenue occupies a prime position in one of the City's most popular residential areas. Perfectly blending the character features of a period building, with a fresh, modern finish internally.
Access to the block is via a secure communal entrance. Upon entry to the flat itself, you are immediately struck by the grand feel of the accommodation on offer. The 10ft high ceilings and extremely large sash windows grant a bright and airy feel which you will be hard pushed to beat anywhere else. The open plan kitchen/living area is a fantastic space with its wooden laminate flooring perfectly complimenting the sleek kitchen design set to the rear, and its generous size also lends itself well to entertaining guests and family members. The kitchen space boasts contemporary wall and floor units with fully integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer dryer and oven/hob, as well as plenty of work and storage space. The bedroom is a double, set to the rear, and benefits from a large sash window of its own ensuring it continues the natural ambience felt in the rest of the flat, the floor space is generous and enables the possibility for several furnishings without the room feeling cramped in any way. The well-appointed shower room features a shower enclosure, wash basin, WC, and heated towel rail.
Living/kitchen Area 14' 3" x 15' 10" ( 4.34m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 13' 10" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.56m Max )
Leasehold Term - 121 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £850 pa
Ground Rent - £350 pa
Council Tax Band - A
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.