* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Mid terraced family home
1930's wilmore phillips build
Off street parking for two cars
Large rear garden
Beautifully presented throughout
Loft room with potential for conversion (STPP)
Summary This 1930's Wilmore Phillips property is a delightful three double bedrooms and offers a spacious lounge through to diner complete with double glazing throughout. Additionally offering off street parking and a large rear garden.
Description This 1930's Wilmore Phillips property is a delightful three double bedrooms and offers a spacious lounge through to diner complete with double glazing throughout. Additionally offering off street parking and a large rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Diner 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Lounge 10' 10" x 14' 3" ( 3.30m x 4.34m )
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Worthing, BN11 on +44 1903 890191 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Worthing about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Worthing, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Worthing for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.