Mid Terrace two bedroom property set over three floors. Entrance lounge, Lower Ground offers kitchen and bathroom. Upper Floor offer two bedrooms. Ideal for the First Time Buyer or Investor. Call: Description
Mid Terrace two bedroom property set over three floors. Entrance lounge, Lower Ground offers kitchen and bathroom. Upper Floor offer two bedrooms. Ideal for the First Time Buyer or Investor.
Double glazed door to front into hallway, stairs leading to ground floor.
Lounge 19' 6" x 8' 5" ( 5.94m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard housing combination boiler, radiator. Staircase from lounge leading to first floor bedrooms.
Lower Ground Floor
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, sink / drainer with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob with fan, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, work tops.
Low level wc, hand basin, panelled bath, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedrrom One 9' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.