Suitable for *investment buyers only* this fantastic *end terrace house* is offered with *tenants in situ* currently paying £700pcm. Situated in a *popular location* the property is ideal for *local schools*, various shops, *highwoods country park* and the A12/A120. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is entered via the front door with obscure double glazed inset leading to:
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 18' 4" x 16' 8" max ( 5.59m x 5.08m max )
Double glazed French style doors opening onto the side garden, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, sink and drainer with mixer tap inset to the worktop, tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built-in 'Zanussi' electric oven with four-ring electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, built-in under-stairs cupboard, two electric heaters, wall-mounted extractor fan, part tiled flooring, part laminate flooring and stairs rising to:
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard (housing the water tank) and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" max ( 3.61m x 2.84m max )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect and an electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, access to the loft, electric heater and laminate flooring.
Enclosed panel bath with adjustable shower attachment and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, wall-mounted electric heater, extractor fan and tiled walls.
The side garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, wooden shed and further gated access.
There are two allocated parking space available to the front of the property.
The vendor has advised that the double glazing was replaced in 2018, William H Brown has not seen verification of this.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.