A fantastic investment opportunity, which is currently on a let agreement, call to discuss further and book your viewing. The property is situated over three floors and benefits from a roof terrace and rear courtyard within close proximity to the city centre, mutley plain and university.
guide price £260,000-£270,000
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce to the market this substantial investment property, which has been a successful investment property for the current owners for many years. The property boasts seven good size bedrooms, including space to adapt, roof terrace and large kitchen diner and lounge space.
The property is currently achieving £2,800 pcm, meaning based on the asking price a very impressive over 12% yield!
A spacious hallway with two radiators, doors to lounge, bedroom 1, kitchen and garden. Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" x 17' 6" ( 4.75m x 5.33m )
A large lounge space with ceiling rose, feature fireplace, UPVC double glazed bay windows to front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 21' 8" x 17' 6" ( 6.60m x 5.33m )
A fitted kitchen with space for multiple appliances, two integrated oven with induction hobs and hoods, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation x2 and door to downstairs bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 14' 1" ( 3.48m x 4.29m )
Double bedroom with radiator, two fitted storage cupboards and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.14m max x 3.30m max )
Another double bedroom, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.51m max )
A double bedroom with two storage cupboards, feature fireplace, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" max x 14' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 4.29m max )
A double bedroom with feature fireplace, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Shower cubicle, pedestal sink, WC, hand wash basin and UPVC double glazed obscure window to side elevation.
A very spacious second floor, with velux window and the potential for another bedroom or space to add an ensuite.
Bedroom 5 10' 11" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.33m max x 2.59m max )
UPVC double glazed to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 6 11' 7" max x 13' 9" max ( 3.53m max x 4.19m max )
A bedroom with an en suite and window to rear. The ensuite consists of pedestal sink, shower cubicle and WC.
A fantastic size bedroom, with the potential to add an ensuite or make larger.
The property benefits from a rear courtyard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.