The Perfect Family Home! We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning modern house set in highly desirable location within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre and The Bay. A perfect fit for any professional buyer with a wealth of accommodation over four floors, bespoke finishing and two balconies.
The Perfect Family Home! We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning modern house set in highly desirable location within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre and The Bay. A perfect fit for any professional buyer with a wealth of accommodation over four floors, bespoke finishing and two balconies (one from master bedroom).
Well presented throughout, the property comprises; Welcoming entrance hall, utility room with gas boiler, useful ground floor w/c and spacious garage ideal for storage or keeping vehicles. Stairs rise to the first floor which offers a stylish open plan kitchen/diner and large reception room leading to a pleasant westerly facing balcony. Stairs lead to the second floor which provides two double bedrooms and attractive family bathroom. Continue to the top floor which offers a stunning master bedroom with dressing area, en-suite shower room and access to a further balcony with views to rear. This outstanding property is complemented by gas central heating, double glazing and a rear garden laid mainly to paving which doubles as a useful off street parking space.
A truly wonderful property with an array of features not often found elsewhere, call now to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door, leading to rear garden with doors to all rooms
Utility Room 9' widest x 8' 2" widest ( 2.74m widest x 2.49m widest )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas boiler
Cloakroom - W/c
Fully tiled with wash basin, low level w/c, radiator
Garage 18' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.69m x 3.10m )
Light and power points, up and over door to rear garden/off street parking
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and rising to second floor, doors to all rooms
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and electric hob with extractor over, radiator, space for dining table, double glazed window to front aspect and door leading to external metal framed staircase to front
Reception Room 15' 11" x 14' 6" ( 4.85m x 4.42m )
Double glazed windors and door to balcony, radiator
Accessed from reception room, westerly facing
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor and rising to third floor, doors to all rooms
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, wash basin, low level w/c. Fully tiled with extractor fan, radiator, electric shaver point
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
Double glazed doors to balcony, radiator, open to dressing area
Dressing Area 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Built in wardrobes, access to loft, open to master bedroom and door to en-suite
Three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w/c. Fully tiled with extractor fan, radiator, electric shaver point and double glazed window to front aspect
Accessed from master bedroom, westerly facing
Mainly paved with up and over door to garage, doubles as off street parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.