Jones & Chapman are proud to present to you this charming well-appointed two bedroom detached bungalow with garage and driveway! In brief the property comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, generous lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory, family bathroom and paved garden with summer house.
Set in the heart of Moreton is this charming well-appointed two bedroom detached bungalow with garage and driveway!
In brief the property comprises an entrance porch, hallway, generous lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory and family bathroom. Externally the property offers a spacious driveway with access to the garage and rear garden. The paved rear garden also features a summer house. Call to book a viewing on this no chain bungalow and to avoid disappointment.
With radiator and access to the following rooms;
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.62m into bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink/drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
With radiator and double glazed door to conservatory.
Comprising bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, W.C and a towel drying radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
To The Front
Paved driveway to fit multiple vehicles, access to the porch and garage with up and over door. Access to rear garden through side gate.
Accessed via the conservatory or side gate from front a paved garden with outbuilding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.