no onward chain This two bedroom grade II listed character apartment located on the first floor of The Old School House, This stunning apartment offers a large loft with stunning Arche Beams, potential for a conversion subject to planning and Allocated Parking.
Two bedroom grade II listed character apartment with high vaulted ceilings located on the first floor of The Old School House, This stunning apartment offers a fitted kitchen, lounge diner with exposed support arches and bathroom with additional en suite to master, two bedrooms with built in storage, additional storage cupboards located in the hallway. Externally: Allocated parking. Large Loft with Stunning Arche Beams, potential for a conversion subject to planning no onward chain
The entrance porch has doors leading to the property.
Stairs leading to the first floor. Airing cupboard.
Diner/ Lounge 11' max x 24' 1" max ( 3.35m max x 7.34m max )
The diner/ lounge has a single glazed window to the front aspect of the property, electric radiator, telephone access point, TV access point, exposed beams and serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. The room offers a 1 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, freestanding electric over + hob, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
The hallway offers an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.12m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property, built in wardrobes, electric radiator and exposed beams.
En Suite 3' 4" x 7' 9" ( 1.02m x 2.36m )
The en suite offers an electric shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and partly tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 7' 10" ( 3.40m max x 2.39m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property, fitted wardrobes and electric radiator.
Bathroom 5' x 9' ( 1.52m x 2.74m )
The bathroom offers bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and partly tiled.
Loft 30' max x 24' 1" max ( 9.14m max x 7.34m max )
Restricted head height, single glazed window to the front and exposed arch beams.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.