Offered with *no onward chain* this excellent *semi-detached house* is well-presented providing *ample family accommodation* with early viewing highly recommended. Situated in a *sought-after location* the property is convenient for *local schools*, bus services, *various shops* and the A12/A120.
The property is entered via the obscure glazed multi-paned front door leading to:
Stairs rising to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 19' 9" into bay x 10' 6" max ( 6.02m into bay x 3.20m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built-in under-stairs cupboard, radiator and multi-paned French style doors leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 4" x 9' 8" max ( 4.67m x 2.95m max )
Obscure double glazed side door opening onto the side garden, double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, single sink and drainer inset to the worktop, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, gas cooker point, plumbing for a dishwasher, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three / Study 10' 2" x 10' max ( 3.10m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Shower Room / Utility
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle with adjustable shower head and mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level WC, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to;
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 5.23m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, access to the loft, fitted cupboard (housing the water tank) and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' 2" max ( 4.52m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, radiator and part tiled walls.
Front And Side Gardens
The front and side gardens are mainly laid to lawn with boxed gas and electric meters.
The garage can be found to the side of the property with an up and over door to the front.
There is a driveway in front of the garage providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.