* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Guide price £160,000-£170,000
Fabulous large plot with gardens to the front, side and rear
Spacious lounge/ dining room
Modern shower room
Off road parking
Summary guide price £160,000-£170,000. This well-presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in this sought after village of Armthorpe which has an abundance of local amenities and fantastic transport links. The bungalow offers a superb plot which will be ideal for anyone looking to extend.
Entrance Porch With a side facing sealed unit door, front and side facing double glazed windows and has doors which give access to the hall and kitchen.
Hallway With a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Dining Room 11' 6" to recess x 16' 10" ( 3.51m to recess x 5.13m ) With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, a central heating radiator and beams to the walls and ceiling. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style back and hearth housing the gas coal effect living flame fire with back boiler.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.06m ) Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. There is a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m ) A double room with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and an airing cupboard.
Shower Room A modern shower room with a side facing obscure window, tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, a WC and a shower cubicle with shower.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" to wardrobes x 7' 11" ( 3.02m to wardrobes x 2.41m ) A double room with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.34m ) With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Outside To the front of the property is a paved garden with shrubs to the borders. There is a driveway to the side of the property which provides ample off road parking and in turn leads to the garage which has an up and over door. There are large lawned gardens which extends to the side and rear of the property which are enclosed with shrubs and plants to the borders. There is a unique opportunity to extend the property if required subject to the relevant planning permissions.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Doncaster, DN1 on +44 1302 378046 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Doncaster about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.