Flat for sale in Chevening Road, London NW6
£1,250,000 (£850/sq. ft)
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3478 3249 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A well-presented three bedroom apartment on a sought after road
- Spanning in excess of 1470 sq ft of internal accommodation
- A sizable kitchen/reception area with a Central Island
- Three generous sized double bedrooms
- One modern bathroom & one en-suite shower room
- Sound proofing throughout, CAT6 wiring and a reinforced roof
- A fabulous array of local delis, independent eateries and cafes all close by
- The open spaces in Queen's Park are a short walk away
- Local transport links include: Kensal Rise (Overground) and Queen's Park (Bakerloo & Overground) Stations
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Camerons Stiff & Co are delighted in being able to offer For Sale this substantial three bedroom Duplex Flat, occupying the First & Top Floor of this stunning Victorian converted house on the highly sought-after Chevening Road. Spanning just under 1500 sq ft of living space, the owners have gone to great lengths to source bespoke fixtures and fittings to create this beautiful apartment.
The main focal point of this apartment is the spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room. This room is abundant in both classic & contemporary design features including beautiful granite worktops, a glass splash back, and integrated appliances. There are also two generous-sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom on the First Floor.
The principal bedroom suite is located on the Second Floor with an abundance of natural light, a contemporary en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes, and exceptional views. The apartment has been renovated to an extremely high standard, soundproofed throughout, and CAT6 network in every room as well as retaining original fireplaces.
Known for family-friendly living, Queen’s Park is a vibrant residential village located on the southern edge of the London Borough of Brent. Salusbury Road is a sought-after location for independent cafes, bars, restaurants, antique shops, and home to Gail's, The Alice House & Planet Organic.
Chevening Road is within the catchment area of the popular schools nearby with the very well-regarded Salusbury Primary School which opens its gates every weekend and hosts a local farmer’s market in the school playground. There is fantastic open green space in Queen’s Park which offers tennis courts, pitch & putt course, children’s café and playground. Queen’s Park offers both underground (Bakerloo Line) and Overground train lines making it easy to commute to major stations such as Euston and Baker Street.
Viewing is highly recommended
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Camerons Stiff & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Camerons Stiff & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all NW6 properties for sale