Semi-detached house for sale in Woodlea Grove, Armthorpe, Doncaster DN3
Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1302 378046 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Guide price £140,000-£150,000
guide price £140,000-£150,000. A spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home which occupies a generous corner plot in this popular location in Armthorpe close to local amenities and transport links. The property has gardens to the front, side and rear and ample off road parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator, stairs which rise to the first floor landing and is open plan to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a dado rail, coving to the ceiling and two wall light points. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the gas living flame fire
Dining Room 19' x 9' 4" ( 5.79m x 2.84m )
With a side facing double glazed window and rear facing French doors which give access to the garden. There is a feature fireplace which houses the gas living flame fire, a dado rail and coving to the ceiling and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the electric hob with extractor fan above. The kitchen has complementary tiling, space for a fridge freezer, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a side facing double glazed window and a rear facing sealed unit door.
First Floor Landing
With a front facing double glazed window and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" including fitted furniture x 10' 10" ( 3.07m including fitted furniture x 3.30m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with cupboards which extend over the bed and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.64m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. This is an L shaped room and there is a cupboard with hanging space.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin and a panel bath with mixer tap and shower over. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window, tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
The property occupies a generous corner plot with lawned gardens to the front and side. There is an enclosed paved garden to the rear and a driveway providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Woodlea Grove properties for sale