exceptional elliot terrace property! Guide price: £240,000 - £250,000. A beautifully presented, modern two bedroom first floor apartment located within eyesight of the picturesque Hoe Promenade, with no onward chain and private allocated parking! Don't miss out, call to view today!
The property briefly comprises; an Open Plan living area with west facing balcony, two double bedrooms (the master complete with En-suite) and family bathroom. The light and airy open plan living room would suit any buyer; displaying attractive engineered oak flooring and south facing windows allowing ample light, with French doors leading onto west facing balcony. The modern fitted kitchen is finished with quartz stone worktops and a stylish Island, with integrated bosch appliances to include fridge/freezer, single fan oven, hob and extractor, microwave oven and wine fridge. There are two double bedroom; the master with a walk through dressing area and ample space for additional bedroom furniture. Plus a pristine en-suite bathroom with an external window allowing ample light. The family bathroom is accessed via a practical utility area which offers space and plumbing for washer/dryer. This property benefits from one allocated parking space to the rear of the building with a private storage shed. The area is highly sought after and popular with those looking for city living with an array of local amenities nearby. Just a short walk from Theatre Royal, Drake Circus shopping complex and the historic Barbican (with a fine selection of restaurants, cafes and bespoke boutiques) this enviable waterside location is one of the best the city has to offer.
Open Plan Living Area 28' 1" x 11' 5" ( 8.56m x 3.48m )
rear and side facing upvc double glazed windows and french doors, two radiators, TV and telephone point, defined modern fitted kitchen area, matching wall and base units, fitted island with breakfast bar, quartz worktops, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob, cooker hood, sink, integrated wine rack.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.56m )
two side facing upvc double glazed windows, radiator, TV and telephone point, dressing room area.
Master En-Suite Bathroom
front facing upvc double glazed window, bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
side facing upvc double glazed window, radiator.
bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.