An immaculate, well positioned, one bedroom retirement apartment available in popular Glendower Court development. Situated on the first floor with a peasant aspect over looking the communal gardens. Residents must be 55 years or over, no onward chain attached.
Overlooking well tended mature gardens with a Juliette balcony, the property is light and airy and offers well designed accommodation to include: Hall, lounge/ dining room, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a comfortable modified shower room. There is a very pleasant aspect, double glazing and electric heating. Well kept communal gardens and parking bays, communal lounge, resident house manager, alarm alerts in all rooms, laundry room and guest suite. Residents must be 55 years and over. Located approximately 0.5 miles from all the amenities of Whitchurch village and near to bus and train stations.
Entered via fob operated secured door, access to communal lounge, laundry room, guest room, lift & stairs to all floors.
Entered through wooden door with spyhole, spacious hallway and suitable for wheel chair access. Doors leading access to all rooms. Large fitted storage cupboard housing the water tank. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Carpeted throughout. Security entry phone/alarm.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 6.17m max x 3.23m max )
A well presented and light open plan living/ dining room with Juliette balcony overlooking gardens. With window to the side. Wired for wall lights. Electric storage heater. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling. Electric fireplace to remain. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Carpet. Double opening glass paneled doors to:
Kitchen 7' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.16m max x 2.31m max )
A contemporary style kitchen with fitted appliances comprising: Electric oven, induction hobs with cooker hood over, integrated microwave. Matching wall and base units with white doors and complementary work surfaces providing storage with cupboards and drawers. Space for fridge/ freezer. Walls are part tiled. Wall heater. Stainless sink, drainer with mixer taps. UPVC double glazed window to side with outlook to gardens.
Bedroom 13' 7" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 2.82m max )
A light double bedroom with built in wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window to the side overlooking well maintained gardens. Smooth plastered walls to ceiling, Coved ceilings. Electric storage heater. Carpet. Wired for wall lights.
Shower Room 6' 8" max x 5' 5" max ( 2.03m max x 1.65m max )
Well presented adapted shower room offering a three piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with seat, glass panel and electric shower over. Wash hand basin with storage and close coupled WC. Hand rail, tiled walls to surround, vinyl floor, exactor fan, heater.
There are communal parking bays to the front of the building, very well kept communal gardens, there is a resident house manager, guest suite, communal lounge and laundry room. Residents must by 55 years or over. We have been advised by the current owner the property has 99 years remaining out of a 125 year lease, ground rent is £514.14 paid twice yearly and a service charge of £1081.00 per 6 months. Service charge includes water rates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.