We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed two bedroom apartment, with the rare benefit of a private courtyard.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed two bedroom apartment, with the rare benefit of a private courtyard. The property occupies an enviable location across the river from the Millennium Stadium, and offering easy access to both Cardiff Central Station and The City Centre. This excellent property also provides a secure allocated under-croft parking space.
You will benefit from spacious rooms, modern fitted appliances and gas central heating in this wonderful home. Well presented throughout, the property comprises; Large reception room with access to a private courtyard and open to a modern kitchen inclusive of several fitted appliances. There are two well sized bedrooms, stylish family bathroom and additional en-suite shower room.
We recommend calling early to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door with built in storage cupboard, doors to all rooms
Reception Room 19' 9" widest x 16' 1" widest ( 6.02m widest x 4.90m widest )
Double glazed doors to courtyard, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, open to kitchen
Range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and gas hob with extractor over, washing machine, space for appliances, built in cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler
Private courtyard with space for al fresco dining
Bedroom One 14' 11" widest x 10' 7" widest ( 4.55m widest x 3.23m widest )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, door to en-suite
Three piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with heated towel rail and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator
Three piece suite comprising; Bath, wash basin, low level w/c. Partially tiled with extractor fan, radiator and electric shaver point
Off Street Parking
One allocated under-croft parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.