Beautifully appointed, spacious and extended, two bedroom ground floor garden maisonette in a most sought after residential location, within easy walking distance of Enfield Chase Rail Station, Enfield Town and within easy reach of greenbelt countryside.
A beautifully appointed, spacious and extended ground floor garden maisonette in a most sought after residential location, within easy walking distance of Enfield Chase Rail Station (Moorgate Line) and Enfield Town multiple shopping centre. Greenbelt countryside is also close at hand.
The delightfully modernised and extremely well presented accommodation features:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Laminate floor (parquet flooring under), radiator, understairs storage cupboard and double built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
Laminate floor (with Parquet flooring under), handsome cast iron fireplace with gas coal living flame fire and mantel surround, built-in bookshelves, radiator and cover.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' x 8' 3" max ( 6.40m x 2.51m max )
Comprehensively fitted comprising base units with worktops, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, matching wall cabinets, inset gas hob unit with fume extractor hood over, double oven, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and fridge-freezer, vented for tumble dryer, cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, column radiator, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to garden.
Dual Aspect Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Fitted carpet (with Parquet flooring under), radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Laminate floor (with Parquet flooring under), range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, shutters.
Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC (white suite), ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
Approximately 40' of west facing rear garden with patio, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, timber shed, side pedestrian access.
Good sized single garage to the side of the maisonettes with easy vehicular access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.