guide price £250,000-£260,000. This well-presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home is situated in this popular development and is pleasantly located in a cul de sac with woodland to the rear.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator. There is tiling to the entrance and laminate flooring continues to the hallway. There is a courtesy door to the garage and a shoe cupboard.
Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin with complementary tiling. There is a central heating radiator, extractor fan and full tiling to the walls and floor.
Snug/ Sitting Room 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. This room is open plan to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.25m )
A well-proportioned room with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. The lounge is open plan to the conservatory.
Garden Room 10' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.30m x 4.22m )
With rear and side facing full length windows and side facing French doors. There is laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has complementary tiling, a gas hob with an extractor above, an electric double oven, integrated fridge freezer and a central heating radiator. There are side and rear facing double glazed windows and a side facing sealed unit door.
First Floor Landing
With a central heating radiator, a built in storage cupboard and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.53m x 3.02m to wardrobes )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the gardens, built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and a door to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and a shower cubicle with shower. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window, a chrome heated towel rail, tiling to the walls and floor, an extractor fan and down lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" to wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.48m to wardrobes x 2.79m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' x 7' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.36m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and a double shower cubicle with shower. There is a side facing obscure double glazed window, tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and down lights to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is a garden which is pebbled with shrubs and plants to the borders. There is a driveway providing off road parking which leads to the garage which has a remote controlled roller shutter door, light and power. There is also a wall mounted gas central heating boiler within the garage. To the rear of the property is a delightful paved garden for ease of maintenance with raised pebbled areas and shrubs, trees and plants to the borders. There is woodland to the rear of the property at the time of this inspection and an outside tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.