Offered with no onward chain, this well presented bungalow has a master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a driveway providing off road parking.
Situated in the highly sought after New Inn, easily accessible to the M4 motorway network, making easy commutes to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol. The property is located within walking distance of a pub, post office and local shops. Cwmbran is a couple of miles away where there are multiple supermarkets, high street shops and leisure facilities.
Steps leading to the front door.
Ceiling light, doors to living room and kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 11' 11" ( 1.78m x 3.63m )
Side facing window, ceiling light, radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and floor mounted units with work surface over, sink drainer, oven with gas hob over, space for washing machine.
Living Room 11' 5" x 15' 5" ( 3.48m x 4.70m )
Front facing curved window, two ceiling lights, radiator, fireplace, television aerial point, door to inner hallway.
Ceiling light, door to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" plus wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.58m plus wardrobes x 2.49m )
Rear facing window, ceiling light, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Glazed door to the garden, ceiling light, radiator.
Opaque glazed window, ceiling light, panel bath, WC and wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks.
The property is set back from the road by a graveled garden enclosed by a low level wall. There is a driveway providing off road parking ad a side gate leading to the rear garden which is terraced and designed for low maintenance.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.