Allen & Harris offer for sale this fantastic 3 bedroom home in St Johns Priory, Lechlade. With no onward chain. Arrange your viewing today.
The spacious accommodation comprises of large living/dining room, spacious kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the garden wraps around all 4 sides and there is scope to add off road parking subject to site approval.
Lounge 19' 9" max x 13' 6" ( 6.02m max x 4.11m )
The lounge has double glazed bay windows tot he front and side aspect of the property, double glazed french patio doors and electric fire place.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units with a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property and a double glazed door to the front. The room offers a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, butchers block work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
The hall has doors leading to all rooms and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and radiator,
Bathroom 6' 6" +large airing cupboard x 5' 6" ( 1.98m +large airing cupboard x 1.68m )
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC, and partly tiled. The airing cupboard has slated shelving and combi boiler.
**subject to consent ability to add driveway**
The garden is to all 4 sides of the property, landscaped, raised patio, greenhouse and storage shed.
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St Johns Priory Park.
St Johns Priory
Situated in the magnificent Cotswold Water Park, St Johns Priory Park is in an excellent location close to the banks of the River Thames. The park is well established and has been developed over many years to a good standard. It is a friendly park that has an endearing sense of community, with some residents having lived there for over 25 years.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.