A stunning and rarely available period property located in the ever popular village of Exning. Spacious living accommodation and many characterful features as well as an attractive modern kitchen, four large double bedrooms two of which are en-suite, landscaped gardens and a double garage.
A stunning and characterful four double bedroom Victorian village residence providing approximately 2,500 square feet of immaculately presented living accommodation spread over three storeys. This property really must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
As you enter there is a spacious entrance hall/lobby with exposed wooden floorboards and an inset multi-fuel burner. The ground floor includes three further reception rooms and a fabulous modern, high specification kitchen. The kitchen includes an Aga style cooker and additional double oven at eye level, a butler sink and bi-fold doors providing easy access to the charming walled courtyard garden to the side of the property. The sense of space is further enhanced by the vaulted ceiling. There is also a useful walk in pantry/utility room which leads through to the rear study and a downstairs WC.
To the first floor there are three spacious double bedrooms, the master with en-suite bathroom and a large family bathroom with bath and shower cubicle. The second floor houses a further spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom and views over the rear garden.
Externally there are three garden areas, one to the front which is predominately laid to lawn, a walled courtyard garden to the side and a larger rear garden. All of which feature mature hedging and range of attractive shrubs and boarders. The large double garage provides off road parking alongside a driveway which is located to the side of the garage.
Reception Hall 15' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.60m x 4.22m )
Wooden floorboards, Large multi fuel burner with marble surround. Access to dining room, living room, kitchen, WC and stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 15' ( 4.65m x 4.57m )
Window to front aspect. Built-in storage. Open fireplace with marble surround, Carpeted flooring. Access to study and entrance hall.
Study 15' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.17m )
Glazed patio doors to rear garden. Built-in storage cupboard. Carpeted flooring. Access to living room and walk in pantry/utility room
Dining Room 14' 6" x 13' 11" ( 4.42m x 4.24m )
Alcove including built-in cupboard and shelving. Open fireplace with marble surround. Bay window to front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Picture rail.
WC, built-in cupboard and hand wash basin
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
Tiled floor. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Walk-in pantry with built-in shelving. Space for fridge/freezer. Water softener. Access to kitchen and study.
Kitchen/diner 15' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.94m )
Range of wall and base units. Granite work surfaces. Aga style cooker. Separate eye level electric double oven and grill. 5-ring gas hob. Retractable counter top extractor. Butler sink. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Bi-fold doors to garden. Vaulted ceiling.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
Carpeted floor. Access to en-suite bathroom. Built-in storage. Window to front with field views.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
Carpeted floor. Window to front with field views.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Carpeted floor. Fireplace. Built-in storage cupboard. Window to front aspect with field views.
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 21' 2" x 11' 3" ( 6.45m x 3.43m )
Exposed floorboards. Built in eves storage. Access to en-suite bathroom. Velux window and two further windows to rear aspect with garden views. Some area of restricted headroom. Stairs to first floor.
Shower cubicle. Bath, WC. Wash hand basin. Built-in storage cupboard. Window to rear aspect with views over the garden. Vinyl flooring.
En-Suite Bathroom To Master
Rolltop bath. Wash hand basin, WC. Built-in storage. Towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
En-Suite Bathroom To 2nd Floor
Bath with shower attachment. Wash hand basin. WC, Built-in storage. Vinyl flooring.
Detached Double Garage
Window to side aspect. Two sets of wooden doors for vehicular access. Power and light connected. Stable door to side aspect. Secure wooden storage shed to rear.
Side Courtyard Garden
Walled garden. Fish pond. Wooden storage shed. Door to rear and front gardens.
Low level wall to pavement. Path to front door. Predominately laid to lawn. Range of trees and shrubs. Access door to courtyard garden.
Predominately laid to lawn. Fish pond. Graveled area. Mature hedging. Part walled to rear. Driveway providing access to garage and car parking space to side. Wooden door to courtyard garden. Large wooden framed greenhouse. Access hatch to underground bunker believed to have historically been used for water storage most likely for horses.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.