* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Lounge with french doors which open to the garden
Front and rear gardens
Off road parking
Summary Situated in this popular location close to local amenities, bus routes and transport links is this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow which occupies a generous plot with front and rear gardens, ample off road parking for several cars and a garage.
Entrance Porch A sealed unit door at the side of the property leads to the porch which has two double glazed windows to the side and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m ) With a rear facing double glazed window and a matching range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, complementary tiling and a tiled floor. A door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 7" to recess ( 5.44m x 3.53m to recess ) With double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, TV aerial point and a door to the inner hallway. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the gas coal effect fire.
Inner Hallway With a telephone point, access to the loft and a cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m ) A double room with a front facing double glazed window, two built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m ) A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m ) With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room Fitted with a modern shower room with white three piece suite comprising of a shower enclosure, a wash hand basin and a WC. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a heated towel rail and an obscure double glazed window to the side elevation.
Outside The front of the property double wrought iron gates give access to a driveway which provides off road parking. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds to the borders stocked with an array of plants and shrubs and hedging to the boundary. The driveway leads to the garage which has an up and over door, light and power. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with plants and shrubs to the borders and a water point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Doncaster, DN1 on +44 1302 378046 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Doncaster about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.