Spacious and well located three bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Wavertree in L15. This property also benefits from front & rear gardens, a driveway, garage, double glazing & gas central heating. Viewings advised to appreciate this ideal family home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present to the sales market this spacious and well located three bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Wavertree in L15. This property also benefits from a good sized living room, kitchen with dining area, front & rear gardens, a driveway, garage, double glazing & gas central heating. It also has a welcoming porch, entrance hall and three well proportioned bedrooms. Viewings are advised to appreciate all this ideal family home has to offer. Viewings are highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator, carpet.
Lounge 19' 1" into bay x 11' 2" ( 5.82m into bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and rear, gas fire place, radiator, carpet, picture rail.
Kitchen Diner 7' 10" x 20' ( 2.39m x 6.10m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, door to garden, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps and one and a half bowl, work surfaces, splashback, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, breakfast bar, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access, carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 7" into bay x 9' 5" ( 3.53m into bay x 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet, water tank in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.11m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer taps with shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC, tiled wall, ceiling spotlights, tiled floor.
Front & rear gardens, driveway, garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.