Property for sale in Rollesbrook Gardens, Shirley, Southampton SO15
Property for sale - 1 bedroom
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Hebron Court Retirement Living
- Immaculately Presented First Floor Apartment
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Well-Appointed Shower/Wet room
- Juliet Balcony With Woodland Views
- Independent Living & Comprehensive Care
- No Onward Chain
This immaculatel presented retirement apartment enjoys a first floor position in the main building at Hebron Court, which offers independent living and comprehensive care. It benefits from a large living room with a fully integrated kitchen, a Juliet balcony, spacious double bedroom and a wwet roo
The exclusive Hebron Court retirement complex offers extensive facilities for its residents designed to provide independent living but with the peace of mind of a house manager and 24 hour nurse line assistance. Communal features include; resident's lounge and kitchenette area, on site house manager, 24 hour care-line assistance, residents and visitor parking and a guest bedroom suite. Residents have access to a unique 'Wellbeing' care facility which is included in the monthly service charge. This includes emergency 24hr access to an onsite carer and free care help for five days following any hospitalisation. Other assistance is available for short or long term periods, eg cooking meals, washing, cleaning and personal care; these are available at additional cost.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a large storage cupboard and video intercom. The living room and kitchen are open plan with French windows and a Juliet balcony giving a pleasant outlook to the rear over neighbouring woodland. The kitchen is equipped with base and wall units, contrasting work surfaces and a full compliment of integrated appliances. The bedroom is a spacious, bright and airy thanks to two rear aspect windows and is equipped with a built-in wardrobes and furniture. The large wet room is equipped for disable use with a shower, vanity wash basin and WC.
Living Room & Kitchen
Residents Lounge & Games Room
Resident & Visitor Parking
Well-Kept Gardens & Grounds
Leasehold Term - 125 year from 1st April 2005
Service Charge & Wellbeing - £4312.36 pa
Ground Rent - £6 pm
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Rollesbrook Gardens properties for sale