Detached house for sale in Cotton House Farm, Amber Lane, Ashover, Derbyshire S45
£675,000 (£221/sq. ft)
Detached house for sale - 7 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1246 494708 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 5 bedroom detached property including 3 bedroom main house, 2 bedroom annex accessed through the main property + 2 bedroom holiday cottage
- Fully functioning holiday cottage with potential to generate approx. £20,000 per annum
- Recently converted barn adding further annex to the main house
- Stunning period features throughout
- Surrounded by glorious countryside
- Farmhouse style dining kitchen with solid granite worktops and patio doors to garden
- Underfloor heating within the holiday cottage
- Modern bathrooms
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Ample parking for both the main house & holiday cottage / annex
•• 3D tour available upon request•• £675,000-£695,000 (Guide price) Surrounded by glorious Derbyshire countryside and boasting breathtaking views is Cotton House Farm, an outstanding 5 double bedroom stone built countryside home including a 2 bedroom self contained annex and a further adjoining 2 bedroom holiday cottage / annex (7 bed in total). Boasting beautifully charming period features combined with tasteful contemporary touches, Cotton House Farm offers the countryside dream in a home finished to an exceptional standard.
The accommodation is made up of the main 3 bedroom cottage, an adjoining 2 bedroom annex accessed through the main property with separate living accommodation and a fully self contained 2 bedroom holiday cottage. Total 3059 sqft.
Main House - Cotton House Farm is a beautiful 3 bedroom, stone build cottage with a 2 bedroom annex access through the ground floor of the main property.
The ground floor comprises; entrance porch, formal lounge with feature log burner, inner hallway with downstairs WC and utility room, dining kitchen, second sitting room, garden room and a laundry room with access to the attached annex which comprises; entrance hallway, WC, kitchen diner, annex living room, 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
The first floor comprises; modern family bathroom and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
The Bobbin - A self contained, fully functioning holiday cottage, offering a potential income of approximately £20,000 per annum, The Bobbin has been fully modernised throughout to offer an open-plan kitchen living & dining space, two beautiful bedrooms and a modern bathroom, all complete with underfloor heating and patio doors to its own private garden area.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Dales & Peaks, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Dales & Peaks for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Amber Lane properties for sale