Property for sale in Barford Lane, Downton, Salisbury SP5
Property for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1425 460002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Multiple Car Parking + Visitors
- Large Open Plan Living
- Separate Dining Room
- En Suite to Master
- Quiet Village Location
- Good Access to Salisbury and Beyond
- Low Maintenance Courtyard
Sympathetic schoolhouse conversion owned from new and beautifully finished internally. Open plan living at its best, which is very adaptable and glass doors to the walled courtyard. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms with en suite to master and a family bathroom. Multiple parking + visitors.
Entering the property there is a hallway with the downstairs cloakroom to your right, then through to a large and bright living area. To the left there is a separate dining living room. The kitchen is high speck with a large island area and built to entertain. The living area is flexible and could be dining and living with an additional reception room made from the dining room. The glass doors leading to a courtyard, which is suitable for al fresco dining and relaxing. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, a generous family bathroom and an en suite. Outside there are two allocated parking spaces and additional visitor parking.
Living Area Kitchen 30' 4" x 13' 8" ( 9.25m x 4.17m )
Dining/study 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Barford Lane properties for sale