Beautifully well presented, Two Bedrooms, First Floor, Lift to all floors, En-Suite, Integrated Appliances, Pleasant views, Gas central heating, Communal gardens, Allocated parking, No upper chain.
This exceptionally well presented first floor apartment with a lift to all floors is situated on a sought after development in the heart of Plympton. The property offered for sale with no upper chain and offer two well proportioned bedrooms, master with an en-suite, an open plan lounge with pleasant views and kitchen with integrated appliances, gas central heating and a family bathroom. Outside are communal gardens and allocated parking.
Security entry phone system, smoke detector, Central heating control.
Living Room And Kitchen 20' 4" x 18' 1" ( 6.20m x 5.51m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect with a pleasant view overlooking the grounds, Store cupboard containing boiler, wall mounted radiator. Open to Kitchen area
Wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and a one and a half inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge and freezer, oven and a five ring gas hob, extractor hood over.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted double wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, door to en-suite.
Double shower cubicle and wall mounted shower, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash areas, shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 9' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Panelled bath, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash areas. Extractor fan and shaver point.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.