Detached house for sale in Sandleheath, Fordingbridge SP6
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9345 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Family Home
- Swimming Pool
- Multi-generational Living
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Quiet Location
A sensational five bedroom family home situated off a quiet track in the delightful Sandleheath location. The property boasts exceptional quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offers the potential of ground floor living which could suit multi-generational living. The outside pool is a wonderful feature of this ideal family home.
The property is situated in the beautiful village of Sandleheath, between the New Forest and Cranborne Chase, benefitting from its own village shop and post office and only a short journey from the town of Fordingbridge; offering a comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants and a local hospital. The beautiful New Forest is a short distance away, offering thousands of acres of heath and woodlands for a variety of outdoor pursuits. For commuters heading south along the A338, Ringwood is approximately 8 miles away and Bournemouth approximately 16 miles, and heading North on the A338 Salisbury is approximately 12 miles.
- Entrance hallway with ground floor WC
- Luxurious kitchen / lounge / diner with gorgeous quartz worksurfaces and high-end fitted appliances throughout
- Exemplary central island with induction hob and downdraft extractor
- The lounge area features an open fireplace and recessed bar with space for a large dining room table to link the spaces
- Superb ground floor bedroom benefitting from ample space for fitted wardrobes and a en-suite shower room
- Ground floor utility room and integral access to the garage
- Spacious first floor landing / snug area with access to front facing balcony
- Outstanding master bedroom suite with walk in dressing room leading to a large en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom with high quality fittings throughout
- Two further double bedrooms
- Large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
- To the rear there is a splendid patio area which leads to a large swimming pool with a back drop of lawns and planted shrubbery being the remainder of the garden
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sandleheath properties for sale