Simply breathtaking! Looking for a one of a kind family home with a generous rear garden? Benefiting from an open plan living kitchen diner, dual aspect lounge diner, utility room/reception room with a conservatory situated on a substantial plot with workshop two attic spaces and dance studio.
With a front facing uPVC exterior door, two full length side paneled windows, the entrance porch provides the perfect entrance to the living kitchen diner and provides an ideal cloakroom area.
Living Kitchen Diner 25' 11" x 20' 9" max ( 7.90m x 6.32m max )
This room is the hub of the home and is perfect for family time and relaxing. There are two rear facing double glazed windows, under unit plinth lighting to the kitchen, down lights to the ceiling, feature stone flooring throughout, a multi fuel log burner, a central heating radiator, access to the utility room, stairs which rise to the first floor landing and access into the lounge. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with under cabinet lighting. The kitchen has a five ring gas hob with cooker hood above, two eye level electric ovens and integrated fridge and dishwasher. This multi functional family room has a further front facing double glazed window and provides a stunning living dining space.
Lounge Diner 28' 11" into bay x 10' 11" plus recess ( 8.81m into bay x 3.33m plus recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and rear facing double glazed French doors with full length double glazed windows which over look and lead to the garden. There are three central heating radiators and laminate flooring with the spacious lounge diner providing two living spaces.
Utility Room/ Reception Room 17' 3" x 20' 7" max ( 5.26m x 6.27m max )
Fitted with a range of additional wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces. There is area for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed French doors which lead into the conservatory and side and rear facing double glazed windows providing an abundance of natural light and a TV point. This room could be used as an office, further sitting area or playroom.
Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin. There is full tiling to the walls and floor, a heated towel rail and down lights to the ceiling.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows over looking the rear garden and laminate flooring throughout.
First Floor Landing
With a rear facing double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
A double room with front and rear facing double glazed windows providing a spacious dual aspect room with two central heating radiators, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" max x 13' 2" max ( 2.49m max x 4.01m max )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 12' 2" max ( 2.31m x 3.71m max )
A double room with a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin with mixer tap and a walk in double shower. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window, full tiling to the walls and floor, mirror with LED lighting, a heated towel rail and a shaver point.
Attic Space Area One 18' x 7' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.26m )
(with restricted height)
Attic Space Area Two 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
Providing a range of space for storage. There are rear facing skylight windows, laminate flooring throughout and a wall mounted boiler.
The property is situated on a substantial plot with an ample block paved driveway to the side of the property that leads to a wrought iron screened gate that provides access to the double garage/ workshop and rear garden. To the rear of the property is an enclosed generous garden which has an extensive patio area perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. There is a pond, rockery and mature shrubs and plants to the borders. A gazebo with solar lighting and a built in seating area with artificial lawn and bamboo screening with a further BBQ and outdoor greenhouse area.
Double Garage/ Workshop 16' 8" x 16' 10" ( 5.08m x 5.13m )
With roller shutter up and over door, light and power. A door gives access to the dance studio and a side door provides access to the gazebo and seating area.
Dance Studio 10' 2" x 37' 1" ( 3.10m x 11.30m )
With a front facing double glazed window which overlooks the rear garden and gazebo seating area. This is the perfect space to use as an office/studio/playroom.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.