Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this beautiful 1920's three story semi-detached house situated in a sought after location. This ideal family home comprises five double bedrooms, three reception rooms and off street parking for multiple vehicles.
If you're searching for an ideal family home then look no further!
If you're searching for an ideal family home then look no further, this heritage property is substantial in size and features five double bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a large entrance hall with doors leading to a separate dining room, a generous living room with doors leading to the rear garden, a study/second reception and a fitted kitchen with doors also leading to the garden. The kitchen also benefits from plenty of storage and a dual range oven and solid oak work surfaces.
Both dining and living room benefit from fully functional open fires to sit down and enjoy the cosy winter nights in. This is surly to fulfil your home with warmth throughout.
Upstairs, you have a double bedroom with its own bathroom directly opposite which makes the ideal space for separate living. There is also a further two double bedrooms which offer space for all types of bedroom furniture and a master bedroom which benefits from ample integral wardrobe space. Just off the spacious landing is the family bathroom which offers characteristic features, a white gloss hand wash basin, matching w/c and a bath with shower over.
The loft has been converted into a large double bedrooms with two Velux windows and storage into the eaves, this spacious room also allows space for all bedrooms furniture.
At the front of the property it is mainly block paved allowing off street parking for 6 vehicles, down the side of the property there is also side access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked area and separate paved area which are both ideal for outdoor seating to soak up the sun.
The garden is private and secluded and also benefits from a summer house at the rear.
Viewing is highly considered to fully appreciate.
Entrance Hall 13' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.54m )
Front facing double glazed windows, front facing door, two radiators and flooring
Living Room 22' 7" x 12' 3" ( 6.88m x 3.73m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, double glazed french patio doors, open fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV point and carpet
Dining Room 15' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.86m )
Front facing double glazed dual aspect windows, open fireplace, radiator, TV point and floor boards
3rd Reception Rooms 15' 5" x 8' 1" ( 4.70m x 2.46m )
Front and side facing double glazed dual aspects windows, TV point and storage under stairs
Kitchen 17' 5" x 13' 9" ( 5.31m x 4.19m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, solid oak work surfaces, tiling, dual range oven with 6 hobs, washing machine plumbing, dishwasher plumbing, CH boiler, two radiators, travertine floor tiles and loft hatch with storage
Radiator, 'Y' shaped staircase
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.76m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.51m )
Front and rear facing double glazed Velux windows, storage into eaves and carpet
Bedroom Two - En Suite 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, shower cubicle with electric power shower, vanity unit, WC, radiator and wooden pannelling
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.12m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and carpet
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator and carpet
Bedroom Five 8' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m )
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator and carpet
Bathroom 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.26m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity unit, WC, part tiled and tiled flooring
Block paved driveway, multiple parking for 6+ vehicles
Mainly laid to lawn, shed/summer house, Heritage paving slabs, raised decking area, flower and mature shrubbed areas
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.