A large, extended three/four bedroom link detached house in the village of Old Newton. Offering, lounge, dining room, study, sun room, kitchen, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside comprises, an enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn and driveway for one vehicle.
Front aspect double glazed door, rear aspect double glazed windows, carpet, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Study 13' 2" max x 7' 8" ( 4.01m max x 2.34m )
Carpet, radiator, cupboard and rear aspect window.
Lounge 17' 5" max x 11' 4" excluding recess ( 5.31m max x 3.45m excluding recess )
Wood flooring, two radiators, open fire place, dual aspect double glazed windows.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 3.84m max x 3.45m )
Carpet, two radiators and dual aspect double glazed windows.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Tile effect vinyl flooring, rear aspect double glazed windows, base units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, space for free standing fridge freezer and washing machine, radiator, part tiled walls, pantry cupboard.
Garden Room 10' 8" max x 11' 6" ( 3.25m max x 3.51m )
Tiled floor, single glazed windows and side aspect door.
Carpet, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
Carpet, two radiators, built in cupboards and dual aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 3.84m max x 3.45m )
Carpet, radiator, dual aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 8' 1" ( 3.17m max x 2.46m )
Carpet, radiator, airing cupboard, rear aspect double glazed windows, leading to;
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Carpet, radiator, side aspect double glazed window.
Tile effect vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, radiator, paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush toilet and rear aspect double glazed windows.
Driveway for one vehicle and pathway to front door.
Enclosed, laid to lawn with paved patio area, flower beds, green house, oil tank and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.