Maisonette for sale in Bettws Shopping Centre, Bettws, Newport NP20
Maisonette for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1633 449186 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Spacious maisonette
- Communal balcony
- No onwards chain
- Recently renovated
- Close to local amenities
chain free ! Spacious maisonette ! Renovated ! Close to local amenities ! Excellent transport links !
This three bedroom maisonette situated in Bettws Shopping Centre is being offered with no onwards chain. The property is close to local amenities and has good transport links with easy access onto the motorway and is a short distance away from local well-regarded schools.
The property is in very good condition and recently decorated. The downstairs provides plenty of living accommodation, the lounge is a good size and plenty of light comes in through the large window. Adjacent is the kitchen, this is a modern fitted kitchen with plenty of wall and floor storage units, space for white goods and big enough for a sitting area. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, two of which are double.
Call to book a viewing on Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, matching wall and base units, inset sink, electric oven and gas hob, space for washing machine. Tiled floor throughout.
Living Room 17' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.76m )
Double Glazed window to rear, radiator and tiled floor throughout.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet throughout.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Double Glazed window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Double Glazed window to rear, laminate flooring throughout and radiator.
Window to front, bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Newport, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Newport for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale