A two bedroom first floor retirement apartment offering no chain situated within walking distance of Llanishen village, bus stop and train station. There are well kept communal gardens, parking, lift and laundry room.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom, There is gas heating, double glazing, communal gardens and parking, communal laundry room, situated within walking distance of Llanishen village.
Wooden door and windows, wall mounted security entryphone/house manager alarm, telephone point, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens, television point, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the communal gardens, fitted wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer, gas cooker point, wall mounted heating boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the communal gardens, house manager alarm, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the communal gardens, radiator, house manager alarm, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
A white suite comprising a panelled bath, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, house manager alarm, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
There are well kept communal gardens with seating area, refuse area and communal parking.
There is a house manager, lift and communal laundry room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.