Three bedroom bungalow with garage located on a quiet cul-de-sac, providing great transport links and access to local amenities. Please contact the sales team in Peter Alan, Neath on to arrange your viewing or book online 24/7.
This three bedroom bungalow with garage is located on a quiet cul-de-sac within Bryncoch, providing access to local amenities, schools, Neath Town Centre and transport links to A465 as well as the M4 corridor. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the bungalow benefits from off road parking to the front with access to garage and an enclosed garden to the rear, with mature shrubs. Please contact Peter Alan, Neath on to arrange your viewing or book online 24/7.
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Window to side.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet. Feature fireplace, dividing lounge/diner. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Bay window to front. Hatch access to kitchen. Coving to ceiling.
Fitted carpet. Two storage cupboard, one housing gas combi boiler. Radiator. Access to loft.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.68m max x 2.87m max )
Tiled flooring. A range of wall and base units, with integrated oven and gas hob. Tiled splashback. Space for appliances. Sink drainer. Window to side and door to access garden. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 3" into wardrobe ( 3.56m x 3.43m into wardrobe )
Fitted carpet. Window to rear. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Access to ensuite.
Fitted carpet. Tiled walls. Radiator. Wash hand basin. WC. Shower. Window to side.
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.36m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double doors to rear garden. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.17m x 2.13m )
Wood-effect flooring. Radiator. Window to rear. Built-in storage. Coving to ceiling.
Tiled walls and flooring. Four piece suite comprising shower, bath, wash hand basin and WC. Towel rail. Window to side.
Garage 19' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.87m x 2.57m )
Garage with power and lighting. Door to rear providing access to rear garden.
The front garden is partly laid to lawn and provides off road parking with access to garage. The rear garden is enclosed and partly laid to lawn, with mature shrubs.
Property is leasehold, and currently has 64 years remaining on the lease.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.