spacious, well presented family home, with off street parking and A large rear garden! This one is a real credit to the current owner and we're expecting plenty of serious interest. The property itself is located in a popular residential area, close to amenities, schools and the A628 is nearby.
spacious, well presented family home, with off street parking and A large rear garden! This one is a real credit to the current owner and we're expecting plenty of serious interest. The property itself is located in a popular residential area, close to amenities and schools and the A628 is within easy reach so it's ideal for commuting further afield. Don't let this one pass you by, call William H Brown now and register your interest!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge Diner 14' 3" x 18' max ( 4.34m x 5.49m max )
Generously proportioned reception room with a radiator, rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden, there is a decorative fire surround housing an electric fire and an understairs storage area.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' 4" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.69m x 3.76m to wardrobe fronts )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Another double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.75m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
With a modern three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash unit, panelled bath with a shower set over, extractor fan, part tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
The property has off street parking and to the rear is an enclosed garden which is larger than expected and has a good sized patio area, a raised lawn, shrub borders and a garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.