Located close to Newbridge Town Centre with its local shops and amenities, there are good schools and a leisure centre nearby. It is a good location for commuters with the A467 very close giving good access to the M4 Motorway
This modern first floor apartment offers fantastic living accommodation that has been extremely well maintained and presented throughout. The property is located in the sought-after Coed Celynen, Abercarn Development. Beautiful walks are just minutes away with all local amenities on your door step.
Intercom entry system, post box, electric metre cupboard, stairs with lighting leading to:-
Plastered walls and ceiling, access to loft space, radiator, intercom entry system, cloak cupboard, doors off to:-
Lounge/diner 11' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.58m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front with views, plastered walls and ceiling, radiator, wall mounted electric fire.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.68m x 1.88m )
Double glazed obscure window to rear, white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, low level WC, plastered walls and ceiling, ceramic tiling to splash backs, radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen incorporating wall and base cupboards, drawers, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complimentary roll edge work surfaces, integrated stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, electric oven with stainless steel splash back, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space for fridge freezer, plastered walls and ceiling
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front with views, plastered walls and ceiling, radiator
Double glazed window to rear, plastered walls and ceiling, radiator.
Communal gardens, visitor parking, path leading to secure entrance, path leading to wheelie bin storage, one allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.