A stunning recently built house, located in one of Ashley Heaths most sought after roads on the edge of the Ringwood forest. This 2800 sq. Ft home has been built to exacting standards by a local builder in 2019 and is finished to a high specification throughout, including quality integrated kitchen appliances and four contemporary bathroom suites. A large parking area to the front of the property, and landscaped gardens featuring a large garden room, complete this desirable home.
The property is situated in a highly sought after road within Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approximately 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor
- Oak internal doors and oak staircase with glass
- Entrance hall with double height ceiling finished with Porcelain tiled flooring, continuing through the living accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom benefitting from a fully tiled en-suite bathroom including a bath with shower over, WC and vanity sink, touch-illuminated mirror and heated towel rail
- Impressive open plan living accommodation, featuring inset concealed ceiling lighting and two bi-fold doors opening onto the gardens and remote controlled Velux window
- Open plan kitchen/dining room fitted with modern fitted units, including base units with concealed lighting, wall mounted cupboards with automatic ‘one-touch’ opening doors, and a matching island unit incorporating a breakfast bar and integrated drinks fridge
- Additional integrated Neff appliances include: Two slide and hide ovens, an induction hob with extractor above, boiling tap, full height fridge and dishwasher
- Utility room with space for additional appliances and access to the airing cupboard. There is a water softener under the sink and doors to the garden and integral garage
- Bright and spacious galleried landing
- Master bedroom with stunning vaulted ceiling and large window overlooking the garden. Range of quality built in bedroom furniture, dressing area and en-suite bathroom comprising a bath, large shower cubicle with overhead and hand held shower, WC and vanity sink, finished with attractively tiled walls and floor
- Guest bedroom comprising built in wardrobes, electric remote controlled blinds and an en-suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, WC and vanity sink
- Bedroom 3 comprising built in bedroom furniture, electric blinds and along with bedroom 4 have access to a ‘Jack and Jill’ en-suite comprising large shower cubicle, WC and vanity sink
To the front of the property is a large paved drive providing parking for several vehicles. The integral double garage has an electric remote-controlled door and houses the gas boiler. Gates at either side of the property lead to the good-sized rear garden, which is enclosed by panelled fencing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn, with planted shrub beds borders and an extensive paved terrace adjacent to the rear of the house. The superb cedar clad garden room with power, light and broadband is currently utilised as a games room/bar, but would also be suitable as a home office. A fenced off section of the rear garden is used as a utilities area and houses a separate workshop/store.