Heavily extended and well presented throughout is this four bedroom detached bungalow. Boasting a stunning kitchen/diner, large lounge, four bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Outside offers a spacious rear garden with field views.
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, skylight, recess spotlights and front aspect double glazed door.
Lounge 20' 8" x 13' 4" max ( 6.30m x 4.06m max )
Wood laminate flooring, multi fuel burning stove, two radiators, recess spotlights and dual aspect double glazed windows.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 9" x 16' 9" ( 6.63m x 5.11m )
Tiled floor, two radiators, recess spotlights, side aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed door, wall and base units, electric double oven, electric hob, extractor hood, space for free standing fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and wine fridge and pantry cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 13' 3" max ( 3.53m x 4.04m max )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator and rear aspect double glazed windows.
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recess spotlights, extractor fan, vanity wash hand basin, low level flush toilet, heated towel rail and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
Carpet, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 13' 2" ( 2.49m x 4.01m )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Tiled floor, heated towel rail, low level flush toilet, wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, part tiled walls and front aspect double glazed window.
Shingle driveway for multiple vehicles.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn enclosed, workshop and rear field views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.