Detached bungalow for sale in Avon Castle Drive, Ringwood BH24
Detached bungalow for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9345 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Peaceful Location
- Light And Spacious
- Detached Double Garage
A superbly appointed 4/5 bedroom detached residence situated in a peaceful and tranquil spot in the heart of Avon Castle boasting views of the castle itself. Benefitting from double height ceilings and windows throughout, the residence has a complete feeling of grandeur and is the ideal home for someone looking in the Avon Castle/ Ringwood location. Energy Performance Rating: D
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links. For the commuter, the easily accessible A338 and A31 provide convenient routes to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south), Salisbury (approx. 18 miles north) and via the M27 to Southampton (approx. 17 miles east). London is approximately a two hours drive via the M27 and M3.
- Feature entrance hallway with space for grand furnishings and focal light fitting
- Spacious and homely lounge with stone surround fireplace, feature bay window and elegant fitted curtains
- Grand dining room to the front of the property
- Exquisite newly fitted kitchen with a range of fitted appliances throughout including a Quooker boiling tap and high quality quartz work surfaces
- Large utility room with WC and space for a washing machine and dryer
- Family bathroom with fitted bath as well as a large walk in shower
- Secondary lounge / snug or an ideal TV / games rooms benefitting from French doors leading out onto the surrounding gardens
- Splendid master bedroom providing wonderful views, a dressing room, large en-suite bathroom and bay window
- The second and third bedrooms are both superb guest rooms with both providing their own walk in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms
- Bedrooms four and five are both large additional bedrooms with a fitted wardrobe in each
- Bedroom five has fitted study furnishings and is the ideal “Work from Home” office
- Light and spacious throughout
- Large driveway accessed via electric gates with the benefit of a large detached double garage to the left hand side
- Externally there are ample gardens wrapping around the entirety of the residence with various bedding and lawned areas
Energy Performance Rating: D Current: 62 Potential: 62
All Mains Connected
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Avon Castle Drive properties for sale