*** perfect family home *** guide price: £260,000 - £270,000.
A fantastic 4 bedroom property situated within a quiet cul-de-sac. The property boasts bundles of space throughout and is set over three floors.
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce to the market, this spacious four bedroom family home situated in the forever popular higher Compton. The property benefits from a large utility room, downstairs 'snug' area, master ensuite and balcony with far stretching views!
The property has many benefits for any potential buyer, so call to book your viewing today!
Access to the property is through a front porch, leading to a spacious hallway with radiator and access to the kitchen, dining room and lounge. Also stairs to the first floor and lower level.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.95m )
A fitted kitchen, with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, splashback tiles, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob. Space for fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and UPVC door to side elevation.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.90m )
A separate dining space with a single panel window to kitchen, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 15' 10" max ( 4.09m max x 4.83m max )
A spacious lounge, boasting far reaching views with a large balcony. Radiator. Access to the balcony is through UPVC double glazed sliding doors. The lounge benefits from a single glazed window to side elevation making the space even brighter.
The lower level consists of a large snug area, utility room and bedroom to the rear with access to the garden.
Snug 19' 4" x 9' 2" ( 5.89m x 2.79m )
A fantastic additional family space, this room could have many uses such as an office space, play area or snug,
Utility Room 17' 11" max x 5' 9" max ( 5.46m max x 1.75m max )
A 17 ft utility room! Worktop space, with stainless steel sink drainer and plumbing for multiple appliances. The utility room houses the CH boiler and also offers access to the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Situated on the lower floor, again, this bedroom can have many uses but is currently used as a double bedroom with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, radiator and single glazed window to side elevation.
The first floors consists of bedrooms 1,2,4 and the family bathroom
Bedroom 1 15' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 3.94m max )
A fantastic large master bedroom, with far reaching views, ensuite and plenty of space for furniture. The master bedroom has a radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and access to the ensuite.
Shower cubicle, wall mounted radiator, pedestal sink, WC and obscure single glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.91m max x 2.87m max )
A spacious double bedroom, with UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.41m max x 2.95m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and radiator.
A large family bathroom with a three piece suite consisting of a pedestal sink, bath with shower and WC. 2x UPVC obscure double glazed windows to side elevation, radiator and spotlights.
The property benefits from a large rear garden, with rear access via a gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.