no chain! Three bedroom semi-detached house with excellent potential - great investment project in this village location, with good transport links and access to amenities nearby. Offering two reception rooms, ground floor bathroom and separate WC, fitted kitchen, rear garden and garage.
This three bedroom semi-detached house is a good investment opportunity in the village of Winterton, offered chain free, with good transport links to surrounding towns and villages. There are also schools within walking distance, plus several restaurants and shops. The property would be suitable for anyone who wishes to invest in a project with excellent potential.
Internally this semi-detached house offers entrance hall with an under-stairs cupboard, lounge with a square bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and separate WC, first floor landing, and three bedrooms with the third one offering loft access.
Externally the property offers a low-maintenance front courtyard, a rear garden and garage located in a separate block.
Having a double glazed door to the side and an under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 7" into square bay x 11' 5" ( 4.14m into square bay x 3.48m )
Offering a double glazed square bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.51m max x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a wood/glazed panelled door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Offering wall and base units, work surfaces, a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, a double glazed window, singled glazed arched French style doors, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a bath with an overhead shower, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the side, part tiling to the walls, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. There is also access into a separate WC.
Ground Floor Wc
This is fitted with a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 11' ( 3.48m max x 3.35m )
Offering a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.51m max x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
This offers a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and loft access.
To the front of the property there is a concrete courtyard.
The property offers a garden to the rear.
The garage is located in a separate block.
The information stating that there is a garage has been provided by the current vendor therefore William H Brown cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.