* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Guide price £140,000-£150,000
Three bedroom semi-detached family home
Lounge dining room
Three bedrooms and bathroom
In need of some modernisation
Front and rear gardens
Off road parking and garage
Summary guide price £140,000-£150,000. This extended three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this popular location in Armthorpe close to local amenities and transport links. The property has front and rear gardens, off road parking and a garage. The property is in need of some modernisation.
Entrance Hall With a central heating radiator, a double glazed window and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m ) With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style back and hearth housing the gas fire. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 7' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.16m x 2.26m ) With a central heating radiator and double glazed French doors which give access to the patio with rear garden beyond.
Extended Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m ) Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and a useful pantry which houses the fridge and is ideal for storage. There is a rear facing double glazed window, a side facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator and a breakfast bar built into the overall design of the kitchen.
First Floor Landing With a side facing double glazed window and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" including wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 3.33m including wardrobes x 2.95m ) A double room with a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom Fitted with a wash hand basin, a WC and a panel bath. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m ) With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' max x 7' ( 2.44m max x 2.13m ) With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Outside To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature plants, shrubs and trees to the borders. A driveway provides off road parking and in turn leads to the garage which has an up and over door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved garden for ease of maintenance.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Doncaster, DN1 on +44 1302 378046 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Doncaster about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.