We have a beautiful property to offer to the market, with no chain, three good sized bedrooms and a loft room. Responsible sized living space and situated on the quiet road of Llantrisant Road inTonyrefail. This property wont be on the market for long, so please call and book your viewing slot.
Are you looking for a modern mid terrace property in Tonyrefail? We have the perfect property that you have been waiting for and it wont be available for long! The property is situated on Llantrisant Road, close to local Primary and a short drive to Tonyrefail Comprehensive school. All amenities within walking or driving distance and transport links close by. The property is offered as no chain! If you are looking for your next family home or first home, our beautiful home that we are doing viewings on is not to be missed. Please come and book your viewing.
The property comprises to the ground floor, entrance porch, living/diner, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, rear garden and garage.
To the first floor all three bedrooms and loft room.
If you would like to know more about our property, please dont heisate to contact us.
Enter through a new UPVC glass paneled front door. Door then leading to the living room.
Living/ Dining Room 21' 3" x 14' 5" ( 6.48m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator to the front and rear of the room. Power points surrounding the room and door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window and upvc door to the rear leading to the garden. Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with the worktop over, tiled splash back and sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob's over and cooker hood above. Breakfast bar with space for a tumble dry underneith. Laid with tiled effect vinyl flooring. Door leading to the utility room and bathroom.
Utility Room 4' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.35m x 1.68m )
Space for washing machine and tall fridge freezer, laid with tiled effect vinyl flooring. Door leading to the bathroom.
Double glazed window to the rear, white suite with a shower bath and modern square thermostatic shower head over. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Laid with tiled flooring. Radiator to the side of the room.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, Radiator and power points surrounding the room. Laid with carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and power point surrounding the room. Laid with carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and power points surrounding the room. Laid with Carpet.
Loft Room 7' 1" x 14' ( 2.16m x 4.27m )
Two sky lights, skimmed ceilings, storage cupboard either side of the room. Radiator and power points surrounding the room. Laid with carpet.
Garage 19' x 15' 1" ( 5.79m x 4.60m )
Window to the front, roller shutter. Power and lighting.
Slabbed garden, steps leading down to the second level and the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.