A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after village of Fleur de Lys and is within walking distance of local shops, schools, pubs, bus routes and train stations with excellent links to Cardiff
A spacious detached four bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after village of Fleur de Lys and is within walking distance of local shops, schools, pubs, bus routes and train stations with excellent links to Cardiff The bungalow briefly comprises of a large fitted kitchen breakfast / dining area, living room, Bathroom and Four double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed Garden whilst to the front of the property offers a hard stand driveway.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, Gas fire, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.91m )
A fantastic size kitchen/Breakfast room with ample wall and floor storage units, Gas hob, electric oven, Vinyl flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.06m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.63m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 13' 4" ( 3.45m x 4.06m )
Set on level one this double bedroom boasts carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 14' 8" ( 4.09m x 4.47m )
Also set on the first level another great size double bedroom.
Family Shower Room 5' 8" x 8' ( 1.73m x 2.44m )
A disability friendly shower room complete with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
A fully enclosed rear garden with patio and turfed area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.